MaYFAir designs, develops and tests a methodological kit and a MOOC for mobility promoters, in order to promote the capitalization of the learning outcomes achieved during a mobility for the purpose of allowing the certification of competences in national systems.
The Project will have a duration of 32 months (01/09/2019 – 30/04/2022) and involves nine organizations from four countries:
- Alphabet Formation
- E.RI.FO. – Ente per la Ricerca e la Formazione
- Università degli Studi di Roma Unitelma Sapienza
- FyG Consultores
- Centro San Viator
- DIMITRA Education & Consulting
- Ce.S.F.Or. Centro Studi Formazione Orientamento
- Centre IFAPME Liège-Huy-Verviers ASBL
- SivitanidiosDimosia Scholi Technon kai Epangelmaton
Unitelma Sapienza participates in MAYFAIR Project through SFIDE – School of Financial Cooperation and Development.
The objective of the Project is to develop a methodology to promote the capitalization of the learning outcomes achieved during a mobility for the certification of the competences in national systems. A specialization curriculum will also be developed, the “Method Expert for the transparency and validation of learning deriving from mobility in WBL” curriculum.
The Project also aims at:
- supporting the internationalization of VET provider;
- enhancing WBL (work-based learning) mobility and educational opportunities in the EU;
- increasing the WBL attractiveness across the EU by improving competences of those profiles working with WBL programmes both in “sending” and in “hosting” organizations;
- contributing to increase European citizens’ employability also at international level, reducing precarious employment and offering greater opportunities to long-term unemployed;
- reinforcing the use of ECVET in order to ensure that the learning outcomes achieved during a mobility can be referenced to NQFs and measured for the certification of standardized professional qualifications.
The Project foresees the development of three Intellectual Outputs:
IO1 – MAKe, a toolkit for mobility promoters providing guidance on the design and management of WBL (work-based learning) mobilities based on learning outcomes that can be referenced to the different national systems;
IO2 – MADe, that aims at validating the MaYFAir methodology developed in IO1 through the implementation of forty (40) mobilities within the framework of eight (8) new KA1 projects developed and submitted to the Erasmus+ 2020 and 2021 calls by MaYFAir Project partners;
IO3 – BECOME, the MOOC for the “Method Expert for the transparency and validation of learning deriving from mobility in WBL”, in which the methodologies and the procedures developed through the project will be transformed into e-learning educational materials.
|Project number: KA202-A1EA1814
The European Commission's support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.