Fill the following contact form in order to verify your compliance with the Master’s Degree admission requirements. Please enclose in your inquire the following supporting documents:
- Copy of the Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree (in English);
- If not available in English, translation of the above document into Italian;
- “Declaration of Value”
- Certificate of Secondary School
The Declaration of Value is an information document describing the qualification awarded to a given person by an institution belonging to an education system other than the Italian system. It generally contains the following information:
- legal status and nature of the issuing institution;
- access requirements for the programme leading to the academic degree;
- legal duration of the study programme and/or overall commitment required in terms of credits or hours;
- academic and/or professional value of the degree in the Country where it has been issued.
The Declaration of Value is an official document issued by the Italian Diplomatic Representation (Consulate or Embassy) in the country where the academic degree has been issued.