Fill the following contact form in order to verify your compliance with the Master’s admission requirements. Please enclose in your inquire the following supporting documents:
- Copy of the Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree (in Spanish or English);
- If not available in Spanish or English, translation of the above document into Italian;
- “Declaration of Value”.
The Declaration of Value is an information document describing the qualification awarded to a given person by an institution belonging to an education system other than the Italian system. It generally contains the following information:
- legal status and nature of the issuing institution;
- access requirements for the programme leading to the academic degree;
- legal duration of the study programme and/or overall commitment required in terms of credits or hours;
- academic and/or professional value of the degree in the Country where it has been issued.
The Declaration of Value is an official document issued by the Italian Diplomatic Representation (Consulate or Embassy) in the country where the academic degree has been issued.
Foreign applicants interested in attending the Master program without the legal award of 60 ECTS are not required to submit the Declaration of Value. In this case, applicants will receive the certification of attendance to the Master after the completion of the project works and the thesis degree.