- Financial Markets and Investments
- Portfolio Management
- Analytical models of socio-economic factors that govern credit markets and the real estate market of credit to households;
- The puzzle of closed-end funds and the study of the main financial risks.
- Business Plan Analysis and effects of mitigation of Uncertainty in new ventures.
- University Research project: From dependency to self-development: the search for a development model implosive for disadvantaged areas of the world. Case Study Terre des Hommes Core- Tamil Nadu, India. Member
- University Research project: Towards a bio-based economy: understanding the sources of change for socio technical transitions, a project inserted in COST ACTION TD1203 - Title: Food waste valorisation for sustainable chemicals, materials & fuels (EUBis). Aggregate member
- Research project: Innovation and protection of person: legal, social and economic. Member Real Estate Finance Laboratory, University of Rome Tor Vergata, PhD in Banking & Finance Consumer Credit Laboratory, University of Rome Tor Vergata, PhD in Banking & Finance.
Ferrari A., P. Morone, Tartiu V., "Tackling market uncertainty. A case study on citrus waste valorisation in the South of Italy ", Working Paper 2015. Presented all'EUBIS, Citrus Processing workshop, in January 2015, Mersin (Turkey).
Ferrari A., Filotto U., Ielasi F., "Does one size fit all? European financial systems and the financial crisis: the markets for mortgages and consumer credit ", Sage, 2010. Presented at the Workshop 2010 Rosselli Foundation and published in the fourteenth Report on the Italian Financial System, Banking Publishing (ISBN 978-88-449-0466-1), Rome, September 2010.
Ferrari A., Filotto U., Ielasi F., "Towards the Upturn of Residential Mortgage Markets: Which Policies for the European Context", Working Paper 2010. Presented to the European Real Estate Association Conference, Milan, June 2010. A.
Ferrari, Filotto U., "The Better Regulation: Myth or Reality? The Case of the Family Credit ", Sage, 2008. Presented at the 2008 Workshop of the Rosselli Foundation and published in XIII Report on the Italian Financial System, Banking Publishing (ISBN 978-88-449-0466-1), Rome, September 2008.
Ferrari A., "The Puzzle of the Italian Real Estate Funds Listed: Evidence from Prime OPA on MTF segment of the Italian Stock Exchange", Working Paper, 2008. Published in the online magazine "Enterprise Project" (ISSN 1824 - 3576), to Tea, Faculty of Economics of the University of Genoa, June 2008.
Ferrari A., Filotto U., "Towards the Estimation of the Attraction of European Residential Mortgage Markets: a Methodological Approach", 2008. Published in the Business Review, Cambridge (ISSN 1553 - 5827) and presented at the Global Business & Economics Research Conference, Istanbul, 2008. Presented to the European Real Estate Association Conference, Krakow, June 2008.
Ferrari A., "The Financialisation of Private Equity Real Estate: Real Estate Funds Listed". Thesis in the Master in "Banking and Finance", University of Rome "Tor Vergata", June 2008. A. Ferrari, Giannotti C., "The Discount on the Real Estate Closed-End Funds: Evidences from the First Takeover Bids on the Italian Market", 2007. Presented to the European Real Estate Association Conference, Krakow, June 2008.
Ferrari, A., "The Mortgage Market Italian: State of the Art and the Possible Future Scenario", Working Paper, 2007. Posted by Cannarsa Publisher (ISBN 88-900299-6-X), Chieti, in April 2008.