The Master's Degree in Economy, Technology and Innovation provides students with a strong theoretical background as well as practical skills.
The Master's Degree in Economy, Technology and Innovation offers:
- an interdisciplinary programme which blends and applies economics, managerial, legal and quantitative approaches to innovation studies;
- the unique opportunity to study in a prestigious university located in the centre of Rome;
- a strong formal training and practical experience.
The graduate in Economy, Technology and Innovation will be able to collaborate with public and private companies and Institutions dealing with innovation. The acquired skills will enable them to become competitive in the international job market. Our graduate students will master different knowledge required to pursue innovative projects in various environment including: international companies, high-tech companies, and international organisations.
The Master’s degree program is in English and follows Unitelma Sapienza e-learning model. Students can follow lessons, book exams, print certificates and connect with Unitelma Sapienza 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, from any computer, tablet, and smartphone.
For a detailed program of the Master, please refer to the following study plan and courses overview.
Enrollments are open throughout the year with no time limit. One can follow lessons, book exams, print certificates and connect with Unitelma Sapienza 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, from any computer, tablet, and smartphone.
The enrollment fee is € 2.300,00 per year + € 140,00 per year for regional student tax + € 16,00 for stamp duty that can be paid in two installments:
- € 806,00 (€ 650,00 + € 140,00 for regional student tax + € 16,00 of stamp duty)
- € 1.650,00 to be paid within 90 days after the previous payment
For associate members of Unitelma Sapienza the enrollment total fee is € 1.800,00 per year + € 140,00 per year for regional student tax + stamp duties that can be paid in three installments.
Additional fees includes:
- € 300,00 for degree fee + € 32,00 for stamp duties for Master’s degree diploma to be paid at the end of the second year
- € 200,00 + € 16,00 for stamp duty to be paid only in case of withdrawal from studies.
In order to be eligible to apply, you need to hold a bachelor degree awarded by an accredited Italian or foreign university. You must have completed minimum 3 years at University level, having obtained at least 180 ECTS.
In case you obtained the high school diploma after 10 or 11 years of schooling, be aware that the Italian system requires at least 12 years of previous education.
- Candidates are expected to have achieved a three-year bachelor degree attaining to the classes of “Laurea Triennale” (a bachelor degree) according to the Italian Ministerial Decree D.M. 270/04:
- L-18 Economics and Management and L-33 Economics according to the Italian Ministerial Decree ex D.M. 270/04;
- L-17 Economics and Management and L-28 Economics according to the Italian Ministerial Decree ex D.M. 509/99
- An equivalent Italian qualification running under the previous degree programme system (i.e. the “four year” course degree)
- In case of undergraduate degrees not attaining to the bachelor degree classes mentioned above, the student must have obtained, by the date of the application, a total amount of 50 ECTS into the specific scientific-disciplinary sectors (SDS) such as:
- Business SDS (at least 15 ECTS credits):
SECS-P/07 Business Administration SECS-P/08 Economics and Management SECS-P/09 Corporate Finance SECS-P/10 Business organization SECS-P/11 Financial Institutions Management
- Economics SDS (at least 15 ECTS credits):
SECS-P/01 Political Economics SECS-P/02 Economic Politics SECS-P/03 Public Finance SECS-P/05 Econometrics SECS-P/06 Applied Economics SECS-P/12 Economic History
- Mathematics-Statistics SDS (at least 15 ECTS credits):
SECS-S/01 Statistics SECS-S/03 Economic Statistics SECS-S/06 Financial Mathematical Methods
- Law SDS (at least 5 ECTS credits): any Law SDS.
For international bachelor degrees, the Admission Committee will evaluate the correspondence between the Italian scientific-disciplinary sectors mentioned above and the disciplinary field of exams taken in the non-Italian University.
Enrolling to the Master's Degree is possible at any time of the academic year.
Fill in the following contact form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to verify if you are eligible to enroll to the master's degree program. Please insert in your inquire the following supporting documents:
- Copy of the Bachelor's Diploma (and of any other academic qualifications);
- Official Transcript of records of the Bachelor’s Degree (in English or Italian), and of any other academic qualifications;
- High School Diploma;
- Diploma Supplement of your academic qualification (Bachelor’s degree), or Statement of comparability issued by the Italian ENIC-NARIC Centre (CIMEA), or Declaration of Value issued by the Italian Diplomatic Representation in the Country where the student obtained the academic qualification.
Total fee per year